Tuesday, May 14, 2013

CEP 812 Screencast

I created a screencast that explains a problem I was having with fact fluency within my classroom.  It was hard for me to motivate students to practice their basic math facts at home.  Because so many students weren't practicing, many of them were below grade level.  A solution to my problem came with a wonderful website called Xtramath.  It uses games and personalized challenges to help kids make growth with their fact fluency.  I have found in my classroom that it really does work and many of my students are now making appropriate growth.



1 comment:

  1. Great job Erika! What a neat program. I have seen it before, but it was a great reminder and you did an excellent job showing how to use it. I commented in the grade book-Melissa

    ReplyDelete